WATCH THE CANDIDATE FORUM VIDEO HERE
(Held April 6, 2021)
Request a FREE ballot by April 20th in order to be able to vote for board members who will represent you on the Neighborhood Council.
- Voting will be by mail-in ballot or drop off only (no in person voting).
- 2021 List of Candidates (This will take you to the City Clerk’s page where you click on the drop down menu and selection Northridge West NC)
- Vote-By-Mail FAQs
- Vote-By-Mail Election Handbook (2021)
- Northridge Aquatic Center at 10058 Reseda Blvd. Northridge, CA 91324
- Porter Ranch Library 11371 Tampa Avenue, or any boxes in Region 2
The Ballot Drop Box will be opened at 9:00 a.m. on Friday April 23rd and closed at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday April 27th (Election Day).
You are eligible to vote in the NWNC election if you are at least 16 years of age on April 27, 2021, and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Live, work, or own property or a business in Northridge West
- Attend or have a child who attends a school in Northridge West
- Belong to a church, synagogue, or community organization that has maintained an address in Northridge West for at least a year and is actively providing services
Watch the Step by step tutorial to request a free ballot:
- By April 20, 2021, request a FREE vote-by-mail ballot!
- Through the online portal
OR by using one of the below paper applications to mail, email, or fax to the City
Office of the City Clerk – Election Division
555 Ramirez Street, Space 300
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- VOTE on or before April 27, 2021!
- Mail your ballot to Office of the City Clerk – Election Division using the prepaid envelope provided in the ballot packet
- Take your ballot to a ballot drop box location.
- Notes: You cannot vote by email or fax.