Northridge West Neighborhood Council has three open seats now:
- One At-Large seat
- One Renter (Resident) in NWNC boundaries seat
- One open seat for a Senior, minimum age 62 and living in NWNC boundaries.
If interested, send an e-mail to John Mah at and copy to Tom Johnson at to be put on next NWNC General Meeting agenda. The NWNC Bylaws are on www.NorthridgeWest.org under About Us then go to Bylaws, Rules, and Forms then click for full NWNC Bylaws (Approved January 26, 2014) download then look at Article V Governing Board: Section 1: Composition on page 5 for:
- AT-LARGE meaning they fit no specific Stakeholder group, but must qualify as residing within the confines of the NWNC.
- RENTER: This Board member shall rent and reside in a home, condominium, townhouse, or apartment within the geographic boundaries of the NWNC.
- SENIOR: There shall be two (2) seats for this Stakeholder group. These Board members shall be Stakeholders residing within the geographic boundaries of the NWNC and be at least sixty-two (62) years of age.