From LA City Planning…
Do you have an idea – large or small – that could help transform the way Angeleno’s travel in and around the community? The City of Los Angeles is listening. Visit http://ideas.LA2B.org to share your ideas!
The City of Los Angeles is proud to announce the launch of ideas.LA2B.org, an interactive virtual “town hall” website dedicated to soliciting ideas and conversations about mobility and transportation. The City of Los Angeles is just getting started on a Mobility Element and they need your practical and creative ideas to move Los Angeles into the 21st century.
Simply jump online from work, home, school, or whenever you have Internet access to join the discussion!
Ideas are being sought in the following topic areas…
• Favorite Los Angeles Street (http://ideas.la2b.org/favorite-los-angeles-street)
• Most Representative Street (http://ideas.la2b.org/most-representative-street)
• Getting Around Los Angeles (http://ideas.la2b.org/getting-around-los-angeles)
• Street Uses (http://ideas.la2b.org/street-uses)
• Street Changes (http://ideas.la2b.org/street-changes)
Please share this information – help spread the word. The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from as many Angelenos as possible. Thanks for participating!